Krisetya Tech- Now you can chat with the newly acquired WhatsApp user number without having to save the number first. How do I create a WhatsApp link for live chat?
You can use the WhatsApp link to go directly to the chat without having to save the number in the phone store. This method is very effective and efficient, especially for online business and other purposes.
How do I create a WhatsApp link for live chat? How to make a WhatsApp connection to live chat will be explained in detail in this article. Check out more complete information immediately by reading this article!
How to make a whatsapp link for live chat
Here are some easy ways to create a WA link to live chat, namely:
How to create a WhatsApp link manually
WhatsApp links can be created manually using the api.whatsapp link. Before doing so, however, make sure that the phone number has an international code on the front page. The international code for Indonesia’s telephone number is 62.
How to easily create a WA link manually, namely:
- Add code 62 at the beginning of the phone number to replace 0. For example, 628225757XXXX.
- Then create a WA link like this, which is https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=628225757XXXX or https://wa.me/628225757XXXX.
Links created can be shared directly with others. People who get the link can go directly into the chat.
2. How to make a WhatsApp connection using Bitly
In addition to using the manual method, you can also create a direct WhatsApp link to chat using bitly. This method is very useful for making WhatsApp links shorter.
The name of the WA link can also be created according to your wishes. However, make sure that the name of the link to be used is not used by anyone else.
How to do it? How to create a WhatsApp link for live chat, namely:
- Prepare in advance the WA link you want to summarize to make it shorter. For example https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=628225757XXXX.
- Then open any browser on your laptop, computer or phone to go to bitly.com.
- Sign up for a bitly account so you can use the shortener feature on the site.
- Then copy the link https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=628225757XXXX to the column in the shortener function.
- Fill in the title section to create a WA link with a name you like. For example: https://bit.ly//chattokokunow.
- Then click the “Abbreviate” button directly to make the WA link shorter.
- The WA link, which is shorter and has the name you want, can be copied directly and shared with others.
3. How to easily create WhatsApp links in photos
You will often find pictures that can be clicked directly on and that will later lead directly to WhatsApp chats. How to create a WA link for Olshop can be done using a WordPress CMS.
Here’s how to create a WA link on an image, namely:
- Open WordPress first and select “Add Media” to add images as needed.
- Then you can fill in the Alt picture and description as usual as needed. After that, add the image directly to the post page.
- Then click on the image and select “Insert and edit link” that appears on the WordPress dashboard.
- In the specified column, enter the WA link that was created earlier, for example https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=628225757XXXX.
- After that you just need to click on “Add link”.
You can publish the post on the website. Then try clicking on the image that has been given a link to check if the method has worked. If successful, you will be sent directly to the WhatsApp chat application.
WhatsApp links that are shared using photos on the website will of course attract more attention from other people, especially potential customers. Of course, the more potential customers who are interested, the greater the opportunity for that person to buy the products sold on the website.
Therefore, this method is often used by online store owners who have websites.
4. How to make a WhatsApp connection without using an application
How to create WA links without application can also be a solution to make WA links easy and convenient. You can take advantage of various websites or websites that offer features to create WA links online.
One site that offers this feature is a site called wa.wizard.id. How do I create a WhatsApp link to live chat using the features of the site? Here’s how to make a WA link, namely:
- Open any browser using a laptop, computer or mobile phone to access the wa.wizard.id website.
- Select the code for the international phone number for Indonesia, which is +62.
- Then enter the WhatsApp number in the specified column.
- Do not forget to fill in the information in the column. This information may be in the form of greetings or other information.
- After all the fields are filled in with the correct data, just press “Generate link”.
- After that you will get a WA link that can be shared with others.
In addition to creating WA links, this website also provides other options for creating QR codes and HTML. So you can also use QR code and HTML to create more variety.
How to make a WhatsApp connection to a live chat can be done manually or automatically using bitly or other methods. After knowing how to make it, you can use the WhatsApp link for various purposes that are more profitable and convenient.