oceannesia.id – How to update MIUI quickly and easily? here you can update Miui in a very simple and convenient way, after updating MIUI you can see a different face and look that is newer than the previous version.
The MIUI update is an Android operating system (OS) that is somewhat superior, MIUI 12 is around July 2021 since, after Xiaomi launched MIUI 12, it has now launched the latest version, namely the MIUI 12.5 version.
This MIUI 12.5 update has a cleaner user interface (user interface) equipped with new animations, there are many changes from the previous version in MIUI 12, namely 12 wallpapers with new animations equipped with privacy indicators to use the microphone and many more interesting features others.
Get to know Xiaomi’s MIUI 12.5
Maybe you still do not know what MIUI is, but will still update MIUI 12 when it is available, MIUI stands for Mobile Internet User Interface or often known as Xiaomi User Interface.
You can say that MIUI is a theme that can be installed on Xiaomi and is more popularly known as the user interface, MIUI 12 was launched since June 202, therefore you can already update MIUI 12 on Xiaomi which has been supported with a number of interesting interface features for the users.
There are 2 versions of MIUI on Xiaomi
You must know that there are two types of versions published by suppliers from China, including MIUI China and MIUI global version of the two versions, there must be differences, for Xiaomi users in Indonesia you can update MIUI globally.
MIUI China is used in the China region because Xiaomi products marketed in China are not equipped with Google services, so Xiaomi phones circulating in China, for example, want to update to MIUI 12 used MIUI China, not the global version .
For xiaomi users in regions outside China such as Taiwan, Indonesia, India, Singapore and other regions, if you want to update MIUI 12 or other versions, you can use the global version because this version is equipped with bloatware in general android phones such as e.g. Gmail, Google Playstore, Gmail and so on.
Update Xiaomi MIUI 12.5
The Xiaomi MIUI 12.5 update offers better personal security than the previous MIUI version, in addition to an attractive appearance, users will also be more comfortable and safe storing documents in their mobile phones, which will be maintained.
After updating to MIUI 12, you can experience new things that you have never had on your phone before, you will find it easy to operate MIUI 12.5 It is equipped with an automatic dark mode (adjusting the screen brightness level).
Here is a list of Xiaomi devices that can be updated to MIUI 12.5
- Redmi S2 / Redmi Y2 (ysl)
- Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Pro (why)
- Redmi Note 8T (arrow)
- Mi 6X (wayne)
- Redmi Note 7 pro (purple)
- mi CC9 Meitu utgave (vela)
- Mi 10 youth edition / Mi note 10 lite zoom (vangogh)
- Redmi Note 6 (tulips)
- Poco X3 (solar energy)
- Mi 8 SE (Sirius)
- Poco M2 (shiva)
- Redmi 8 (olives)
- Redmi 8a (olive)
- Redmi 7 (onclite)
- Mi max 3 (nitrogen)
- Mi 10 lite 5G (money)
- Redmi Note 9
- Redmi K30
- Mi 8 lite
- Redmi Note 8
- Redmi 9
- We 8 pro
- Redmi 9a
- Mi 10 ultra
- Wed 9
- Redmi 9c
- Poco C3
- Mi Mix 5G
- Redmi 10X
- Poco F1
- My CC9
How to update MIUI 12.5 on Xiaomi devices
Here are the steps to update to MIUI 12.5:
- Go to settings on your xiaomi phone
- Select the “About phone” or About phone menu
- Open system update (system update)
- Then click Check Update to check for device updates
- The device will then automatically download the latest version of the MIUI update
- After the update is complete, just wait a few minutes for the update file to install itself.
Or you can update manually as follows:
Ok, it does not take long, let’s go straight to the guide ..
- Download the Xiaomi device ROM and adjust it to the region .. (example Indonesia = ID) Download link: https://c.mi.com/id/miuidownload/index
- After the download is complete, go to the settings menu, click on the MIUI logo 10 times.
- Click on the 3 dots and select Update packages.
- Select the file that was downloaded earlier.
- Follow the next instructions.
- Make sure that when you install the MIUI update, the mobile phone battery is over 50%, not true!
- Finally, this guide is based on my experience, so follow the steps step by step so you do not make mistakes.
Error in MIUI version 12.5
What are these errors? and how to fix the error? Here is an explanation and a solution.
The first error, reduced performance when playing graphics quality games in the middle, such as PUBG, Freefire, ScarFall, etc. you will experience a decrease in FPS when playing the game, then a freeze occurs on your xiaomi device.
The second error, one of the errors that occurs on the Redmi Note 8 device, is a problem with the volume that sometimes likes to go up and down by itself.
Then the owners of POCO F3, Xiaomi Mi 10T, Mi 10T Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10S sin instead of a sudden blackout of the screen after receiving a new alert. The error in question appears to be related to the launch of animations in the SDK logic, and the solution to the problem appears to have been developed by the MIUI 12.5 team.
The list of errors that MIUI 12.5 has as a dowry does not end here, and gravity for many is becoming more and more impressive, as for some owners of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G, who have problems operating the touch.
Finally, it can be said that in some cases users complain that their smartphone memory is saturated after the update, making it impossible to save new photos, videos and even install or update new applications. But no less important is the bug experienced by Redmi Note 8 Pro users who cannot update via MIUI Updater because this has been replaced by Google which of course will never notify MIUI updates.
Here’s a quick way to fix the bug on MIUI 12.5 xiaomi, apart from waiting for the latest update, Xiaomi also suggests these 3 steps to users:
- The first step is to delete the data on your device.
- Check your mobile phone at the nearest repair center (Service Center) to check your mobile phone.
With a note, if the user uses a TAM warranty mobile phone or from Xiaomi Technology Indonesia, the user can immediately take the device to the nearest service center for check. Users can check the address of the service center by city and can be checked via https://www.mi.co.id/id/service/repair/. Users are also asked to bring accessories such as a box, charger and purchase receipt.
3. If you still have problems, you can report it to Xiaomi via the complaints menu on your Xiaomi device by clicking “Settings” -> “Input”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Services and Feedback”
- At the bottom of the screen, select “Input”
- Select “Problem”
- Tap the three dots in the right corner of the screen
- Select “create log”
- Select the log that is related to the problem you are experiencing
- Then press “create log”
- Check the caption “Do not show again”
- Select “Accept”
- Then select “go to the main screen”
That’s the explanation of the MIUI 12.5 update and how to fix the bugs found in this MIUI 12.5 update, hopefully it is helpful and can help you overcome the bug.